Podcast: Play in new window | Embed
Subscribe to Podcast Apple Podcasts | Email | RSS
Just because you’re skinny, it doesn’t mean that you’re healthy! This is something I say to patients all the time. You can’t just judge your health by your body measurements. In this episode we go over what the heck metabolically obese normal weight is and how to find out if you are!
- Why your weight doesn’t determine your state of health
- How to calculate your TyG index
- Join our FB group
Have a question or comment, leave those below!
- Episode 83: Improving Metabolic Flexibility & balancing the insulin response - March 17, 2021
- Episode 82: Can breathing magical air help you live forever? with Rowena Gates from NanoVi - March 10, 2021
- Episode 81: Q&As Recovering from surgery, Wearables, What’s the best pillow, how to know when the gut is healed? - March 3, 2021