The Art of Giving Thanks
by Dr. Mike Okouchi | Nov 23, 2015 | Mental Health, Mind Body, StreamsIn this season of giving “thanks” I wanted to share a few interesting, maybe obvious, things about giving thanks and how it affects your life. There’s an art to giving thanks and if done correctly can really improve your life. Let's learn how to...
- Excllent, intesesting and informative podcastDecember 4, 2020 by Stacey Shapiro from United States
I am loving this podcast! Dr. Okouchi host packs every episode with tons of amazing content, guests, and interviews that will motivate, uplift and inspire you. I highly recommen
- Awesome Podcast!!!November 23, 2020 by Clarisse Gomez from United States
Dr. Mike, host of the Triple Play Performance Podcast, highlights all aspects of alternative health and more in this can’t miss podcast! The host and expert guests offer insightful advice and information that is helpful to anyone that listens!
- So informativeOctober 21, 2020 by o’reilly from United States
Love the information that is always shared by Dr. Mike. He shared so freely and from such an informed background!
- Amazing!April 6, 2020 by teddy2868 from Canada
Incredibly informative. I always get something from the podcasts, even if I don’t entirely agree with the topic. Mike brings a sense of peace and understanding to any topic and can shed light and reason to both sides of any argument. Love his stuff and would recommend him to any and everyone.
- Definitely recommend!November 18, 2019 by AmyLeighDC from United States
There is so much information out there on holistic healing and whole body wellness... Dr Mike makes everything so easy to understand. He is not trying to sell his own products and has no personal agenda except for to provide people necessary information to make their own informed decisions for their health and wellness! Follow him on social media for even more information! Tripleplaydoc on Insta!
- So happy I found Dr MikeOctober 10, 2019 by ceslte from United States
So much helpful information!!
- PodcastJuly 3, 2019 by ang.shell from United States
Just recently discovered the podcast and your instagram account......I’m all in!!
- Great Information!June 7, 2019 by nlust128 from United States
Dr Mike always has great thoughts and answers on current health issues. He is also not quick to just prescribe a supplement, but rather find the root cause of the issue. Grateful for all the information he shares!
- 10 top productsJune 6, 2019 by Mary K Rothman from United States
Dr. Mike this was phenomenal info. I can’t wait to start implementing some of these. I have shared this with some friends I know could use them too. I want to sign up to be in yr tribe, sounds amazing. Say hello to yr wife for me, I’m sure she’ll remember me from the meetings at yr house. ❤️?
- Ken RundleApril 6, 2019 by livin aloha from United States
Great information Dr Mike! I have worked with Dr Mike for a period of about four years and I can honestly tell you he is the most studied most open minded and talented person in the health field that I’ve ever met, hands down. Dr Mike gives you the wisdom and the tools to move your health to a different level. Do yourself a favor and subscribe to his podcast today, you will not be disappointed. Aloha!
- Roxie560October 10, 2018 by Roxie560 from United States
Awesome information for me and my clients. Thank you.
- The Best!!!August 4, 2018 by You Economy participant from United States
I was introduced to the great Dr. Mike 5 years ago. I was amazing by his knowledge and insight into our health and wellness. He was able to breakdown really difficult ideas into manageable pieces for everyone to understand. Since then, I’ve been hooked on everything Dr. Mike has going on. From this outstanding podcast to his master Vitality class, I’m excited to learn all I can from him. Keep up the great work, Dr. Mike!!! Aloha!!
- Must Listen to This PodcastJuly 26, 2018 by Gywendalyn from United States
Dr. Mike is an incredible and caring doctor who has incredible knowledge and a way with words that me can explain something very complicated for anyone to understand. He has great information everyone should listen to and his interviews are very insightful for all aspects of your life.
- Love Dr MikeSeptember 25, 2017 by It is it all from United States
I enjoy listening to your shows. Always something informative and presented in a positive manner. You have so much knowledge about healthy a lifestyle. Since I began my Yoli life in April you have been a tremendous help. Can't wait for your next episode.
- Love this podcast and Dr. Mike!!September 16, 2017 by Hanna Noel Lane from United States
Dr. Mike is the best!! This podcast is super informative and has something for everyone in here. He has so much knowledge in natural healing and health. Thanks Dr. Mike!
- I couldn't agree moreApril 26, 2017 by Sharp's Nanna from United States
Dr O you hit the nail on the head! We've got to take care of ourselves, masking the problems only create more problems!
- Your podcasts are amazing!March 25, 2017 by Thanks from Canada! from Canada
Thank you so much Dr. Mike for your outstanding webcasts. I have learned so much from you and I keep telling all my friends to listen to your webcasts.
- DDSMarch 8, 2017 by Mintoes from United States
Dr. Mike is Amazing! He has helped my father-in-law get better from a stage 4 lung cancer and hospice to 98 % cancer free with the use of Yoli's better body system and his method of detoxification . It's been 2 years since Dad was diagnosed with the terminal cancer, today is he enjoying a quality of life with our family. Latest PET SCAN result says (01/17) lungs are clear and organs are Normal. My family is grateful! Thank you Doc! ??❤?????
- Great PodcastMarch 5, 2017 by Mcelint41 from United States
I love this podcast because Dr.Mike talks a lot of relevant health info???
- EducatorFebruary 22, 2017 by SuzetteKaui from United States
I am so glad that we have an opportunity to change how we view things. This advice is worth your life to take action on…ask your doctor about why they want to do anything to your body! Always ask why, they may have studied and acquired a degree, but it’s your body. Ask, ask, ask. Great advice!!
- So informative!!!February 18, 2017 by Midnite Angel from United States
It's a one-stop shop for health information. Listening to Dr. Mike has opened up my wanting to learn more about health and wellness for myself and my 'ohana. Questions and concerns are answered, even those I never knew I had! This podcast is the best tool to carry around with me on my phone.
- Super informativeFebruary 4, 2017 by TwilightandBoyd from Canada
People pay hundreds of dollars for this advice and guidance. Thanks so much for all that you do to educate and help us live healthier lives!!
- Easy to followJanuary 19, 2017 by Lilfootusmc from United States
Dr. Mike does a great job explaining how to become healthier. Not only does he tell you ways to get healthier - he explains why and how the processes work. I wish I could be closer to his practice, but the podcast is helping me to develop questions for my physician - that will help me get healthier. Thank you Dr. Mike for this powerful message!
- Dr made it simpleOctober 14, 2016 by Trent Q Do from United States
Doc that knows his stuffs! And explain it easy to follow/understand. Very informative!!! Thanks Doc!
- Knowledge Is PowerJuly 18, 2016 by LKnudsen from United States
Dr. Mike’s podcast fills my brain with information so I can take care of my body. Empowering people in their health care is the future. We can transform the health in our country by learning to take care of ourselves.
- Mr.May 25, 2016 by Ken Rundle from United States
The Doc delivers time and time again, be it in the office or through education and podcasts Dr. Mike is the best I have ever met! His character , knowledge and commitment to helping people obtain optimal health is unique and special. Do yourself a favor and not only listen to Dr. Mikes podcasts, but book an appointment at Velocity wellness center and take your health to a new level!
- Dr. Mike is awesomeMay 20, 2016 by Squapie from United States
Dr. Mike has an incredibly knowledgable grasp on the way a body functions and what causes it to break down, as well as how to fix it. He also has the gift of being able to put it into a podcast that everyone can understand.
- The BEST!March 12, 2016 by mmmyoli from United States
You are the reason why I love to learn about our health. Thank you for having an awesome impact by sharing so much valuable content Dr. Mike! Keep it coming please….
- Great source of infoSeptember 11, 2015 by NexusMotion from United States
I’ve been following Whaddup Doc University for the past couple of months. The topics Dr. Mike covers are diverse and very interesting. I think Dr. Mike himself and the guest speakers he brings in are very credible. Love it when he refers to randomized control trials and solid evidence.
- One of my Favorite podcasts...June 17, 2015 by Dels N Ty from United States
Thanks Dr Mike for the wealth of information on your podcasts.
- Great SourceApril 7, 2015 by Davidnyc80 from United States
Great source to learn about health.
- Your body & health in a NUTSHELL!March 25, 2015 by Karen Strand from United States
Dr Mike ROCKS!! He has made the how's and whys to our body's health and wellness easy to understand... Easy to apply... Even for this blonde from Iowa!!! ?. Thank you for sharing your insane wealth of knowledge in laymen terms!!!
- Health is WealthMarch 13, 2015 by sheilarico from United States
Thank you Dr. Mike — I’ve gained so much health knowledge just listening to your audios on top of what you’ve already taught us in our beginning days with Yoli. We’re so lucky to have a connection with you — can’t wait to listen to more audios. THANKY YOU!
- The Man!February 26, 2015 by PandaRie3 from United States
I met Dr. Mike Okouchi late last year. I have Stage 5 chronic kidney disease. Dr. Mike is guiding/helping me get my health back. Thank you for all your help. I'm forever grateful to you. God bless always. Robert Orca
- Become A Healthier U w/ Dr. MikeFebruary 24, 2015 by Angel R from United States
Awesome show with potent content to literally add years to your life! Don’t wait now… Listen, subscribe but more importantly implement the information shared on this awesome podcast! Keep them coming Dr. Mike!
- Easy, Clear Explanations. I learned a lot!February 20, 2015 by MotorMavens.com from United States
This podcast is so awesome. I learned so much when I first listened in, I decided to replay it for my mom and listened to it again with her. Dr. Mike drops gems about wellness and explains things in simple English that everyone can understand. I don't understand complex medical terms, so I don't understand lots of medical sites on the internet. Good looking out to Dr. Mike and crew. WhaddupDoc is dope.
- Health made EASY to understand!February 20, 2015 by the_dks from United States
I’m sure I speak for the masses when I say that HEALTH and NUTRITION can sometimes be overwhelming for us to understand. Thank you for making the science so easy for the average person to digest (no pun intended), and understand! AWESOME!
- WhaddupDocFebruary 19, 2015 by JenLarsh from United States
Dr Mike is so informative and really allows us to understand health in simple layman's terms! Thanks so much!
- Powerful resource!February 19, 2015 by Kanoeo from United States
Dr. Mike never ceases to amazing me at how much he knows about how the body works & what it specifically needs to make it heal or stay in optimal shape! He makes complicated concepts of biochemistry easy for all to understand & put into action! Great resource!