Podcast: Play in new window | Embed
Subscribe to Podcast Apple Podcasts | Android | Email |
Listen to the episode (0:43:52)
Goal setting is the foundation for success. Almost everyone makes some “New Year’s Resolutions” at the beginning of the year. But most people don’t actually achieve those goals. In this episode we’ll learn how to effectively set some meaningful goals and how to conquer them!
So how was your year? Did you achieve your resolutions you set at the beginning of this year? What were some of the victories this year? What were some of the struggles? 2016 was a great year. Full of ups and downs!
Here’s what we’ll go over in this episode
- List of this year’s episodes [05:55]
GET THE GOALS WORKSHEET below
- How to set goals effectively [10:22]
- The 6 Areas of your life that you need to focus on [10:40]
- Relaxation & Visualization technique [23:47]
- How to achieve those goals using my favorite app [28:09]
- The tactic that will push you forward [35:20]
- Show us your goals, take a picture of your worksheet filled out, post it on instagram (tag us @wdupodcast) & facebook (www.facebook.com/whaddupdoc) [37:26]
- The List of Top 10 Episodes [37:54]
We want to know your thoughts on this episode…what were your “aha” moments? What are you going to start implementing right now? Add your comments below.
Please leave us a review!
Latest posts by Dr. Mike Okouchi (see all)