1 in 8 women will develop breast cancer in their lifetime (source). This is a debilitating disease that affects so many. I have had a few friends and family affected by breast cancer. Listen in on this episode as we discuss the role hormones play in this disease.
GET THE SHOPPING LIST I RECOMMEND TO ALL MY PATIENTS
- What are the risk factors for developing breast cancer
- Some of the lesser know lab testing methods
- Nutrition recommended
- Episode 83: Improving Metabolic Flexibility & balancing the insulin response - March 17, 2021
- Episode 82: Can breathing magical air help you live forever? with Rowena Gates from NanoVi - March 10, 2021
- Episode 81: Q&As Recovering from surgery, Wearables, What’s the best pillow, how to know when the gut is healed? - March 3, 2021