1 in 8 women will develop breast cancer in their lifetime (source). This is a debilitating disease that affects so many. I have had a few friends and family affected by breast cancer. Listen in on this episode as we discuss the role hormones play in this disease.
GET THE SHOPPING LIST I RECOMMEND TO ALL MY PATIENTS
- What are the risk factors for developing breast cancer
- Some of the lesser know lab testing methods
- Nutrition recommended
- Episode 75: Skinny doesn’t necessarily equal to healthy - March 25, 2020
- Episode 74: COVID-19 My thoughts on all this madness - March 16, 2020
- Episode 73: How to Choose a Chiropractor - July 3, 2019