In this episode, we’re deviating a little from the “informative” style to a story many can relate to. This is a story about how Kristin went from suffering from a chronic health issue to regaining her life. I’ve been able to see Kristin from the beginning of her health transformation till now where she’s vibrant and has a whole new outlook on life.
Kristin Sullivan suffered from a chronic health disease and just like many others, didn’t find much solutions using medications. After suffering for years, she was introduced to an entire new way of life and decided to dive in.
GET THE SHOPPING LIST I RECOMMEND TO ALL MY PATIENTS
- Learn how she overcame her chronic illness
- Some tips you may find useful
Subscribe to our podcast
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
- Episode 75: Skinny doesn’t necessarily equal to healthy - March 25, 2020
- Episode 74: COVID-19 My thoughts on all this madness - March 16, 2020
- Episode 73: How to Choose a Chiropractor - July 3, 2019