In this episode we’re featuring Dr. Lori Shemek author of FATflammation and #1 leading expert on fat loss
Dr. Lori Shemek is a Nutrition and Weight Loss expert, a best-selling author and specializes in weight loss resistance. She shows people how to spot sneaky foods that create weight gain, to kick sugar addiction to the curb, and shift from eating the wrong foods to the exact foods that burn fat.The Huffington Post has recognized Dr. Shemek twice as one of the Top 16 Health and Fitness Experts, alongside such names as Dr. Oz and David Zinczenko, author of Eat This, Not That. Lori is a health contributor to Fox News; she is also a health expert for the ABC TV show, Good Morning Texas.
Dr. Shemek is the author of How To Fight FATflammation! and the best-selling author of Fire-Up Your Fat Burn! She is a leading authority on inflammation and its role in weight loss, preventing disease and optimizing health.
GET THE SHOPPING LIST I RECOMMEND TO ALL MY PATIENTS
- Why sugar is like a drug
- How do identify your triggers
- Strategies to get over your triggers
- How your emotions & brain affect our food choices
- How to shrink your fat cells
- Fat cells and inflammation and it’s effect on your body
- The #1 fat burning organ in your body and how to help it function effectively
- How to get clarity from all the information overload out there
- Fat Free diets…good or bad?
- The mindset you should have with your weight loss program
Order the book
- Episode 75: Skinny doesn’t necessarily equal to healthy - March 25, 2020
- Episode 74: COVID-19 My thoughts on all this madness - March 16, 2020
- Episode 73: How to Choose a Chiropractor - July 3, 2019