In this episode we’re featuring Shawn Stevenson is a bestselling author and creator of The Model Health Show, featured as the #1 Health podcast in the country on iTunes.
A graduate of The University of Missouri – St. Louis, Shawn studied business, biology, and kinesiology and went on to be the founder of Advanced Integrative Health Alliance, a company that provides wellness services for individuals and organizations worldwide.
Shawn has been featured in Entrepreneur magazine, Men’s Health magazine, ESPN, FOX News, and many other media outlets. He is also a frequent keynote speaker for numerous organizations, universities, and conferences – all with outstanding reviews.
Check out his podcast here
Click To Tweet
GET THE SHOPPING LIST I RECOMMEND TO ALL MY PATIENTS
- Why you need to sleep more and exercise less to get the best fitness results.
- How the clothes you wear to bed can depress your hormone function.Why sleep is the missing ingredient in long-term fat loss (clinically proven!)
- Why sleep is the missing ingredient in long-term fat loss (clinically proven!)
- What easy exercises you can use to instantly improve your sleep quality.
- How to feel more energized and refreshed on less hours of sleep.
- Why poor sleep quality depresses brain function (and leads to poor performance).
- What supplements are safe and helpful, and which ones to avoid (this will shock you!)
- Why going to bed at the right time is more important than how many hours you sleep.
- What mineral deficiency can cause severe sleep problems (and how to fix it).
- Life-changing tips for fat loss that will literally help you lose weight while you sleep.How to calm your mind so that you can fall asleep faster.
- How to calm your mind so that you can fall asleep faster.
Order the book
**TED Talk – How Chocolate Can Save the World**
Latest posts by Dr. Mike Okouchi (see all)
- Episode 61: How to Choose a Nutritional Supplement - August 8, 2018
- Episode 60: The 5 Overlooked Causes of Low Back Pain - August 1, 2018
- The primary systems of body control - November 26, 2017