Here’s the second part to the podcast on how toxins in your body make you sick.
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) in our homes everywhere
- EPA had to drill over a mile down into the ice core in order to find ice that was not toxin laden
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Fibromyalgia
- Increase in migraine headaches
- Toxins affect cravings
- Read labels to become conscious about what you’re putting in your body and what you surround yourself with
- Dr. Sherry Rogers – need to boost glutathione in your body, any foods that contain sulfur (onion, garlic).
- Nutrition for Detoxification: Vitamin A,C,E, Alpha Lipoic Acid, N-acetylcysteine is a great supplement to take. L-carnitine helps to increase mitochondrial function.
- Water filtration system to clean out your water – pharmaceuticals in your water
- Flouride free toothpaste (flouride is a halogen)
- Shampoos, Lotions – need to be “paraben” free
- Average American is exposed to about 4000 different chemicals just in the morning before they even leave the house
- Organic Green Drink – use everyday
- Low heat cooking
- Organic as much as possible
- Never go “cold turkey” when detoxification. Slow tapering on your detoxification.
- Specific colors can stimulate digestion, that’s why fast food chains typically choose the same color scheme (red, orange, yellow).
- Brain fitness program & neuroplasticity
Next Episode – Muse “Hacking your Brain”
Next week we bring you Muse, a company that has developed a headband that can monitor your brainwave activity. By “seeing” your brainwave activity you’ll be able to then consciously control your brain activity. Ever notice yourself being “distracted” from a task at hand, or reading a couple pages of a book and then not being able to remember what you just read? Well you’ll love Muse and what it has to offer. Stay tuned!
- Episode 75: Skinny doesn’t necessarily equal to healthy - March 25, 2020
- Episode 74: COVID-19 My thoughts on all this madness - March 16, 2020
- Episode 73: How to Choose a Chiropractor - July 3, 2019