This episode is part 2 of the conversation we’re having with Dr. Tyson Perez on the topic of SB277.Before getting vaccines look to see if your child is susceptible for adverse reactions #sb277 #wdup Click To Tweet Tylenol can predispose a child to adverse reactions to a vaccination #sb277 #wdup Click To Tweet Optimal neurological functioning keeps the immune system functioning #chiropractic #wdup Click To Tweet
- Are pediatricians to blame for pushing vaccines?
- Now that SB277 has passed, what’s going to happen in California?
- What should people who oppose SB277 do?
- Options for homeschooling
- Other loopholes for exemption
- Tips for parents who want to vaccinate their child
- Vaccines & eradicating diseases
- Book: Dissolving Illusions
- Google topic: Cutter Incident
- Dr. Tyson’s recommendation for health
- Dutch Hunger Winter & 9/11 effects on pregnancy
Latest posts by Dr. Mike Okouchi (see all)
- Episode 61: How to Choose a Nutritional Supplement - August 8, 2018
- Episode 60: The 5 Overlooked Causes of Low Back Pain - August 1, 2018
- The primary systems of body control - November 26, 2017