There’s a lot of great questions asked on my weekly IG Q&As that either I can’t get to or it needs a longer explanation than I can type. That’s why I’m going to be doing more of these Q&A podcast episodes.
In this episode, we’re discussing
- the protocol that I use to help patients prepare and recover from surgery
- My thoughts and opinions on wearables (aka health trackers like FitBit & Oura ring)
- What’s the best pillow?
- How to know when the gut is healed
- Get the GUT RESTORE course (special discount code: INSTAGUT)
- Episode 83: Improving Metabolic Flexibility & balancing the insulin response - March 17, 2021
- Episode 82: Can breathing magical air help you live forever? with Rowena Gates from NanoVi - March 10, 2021
- Episode 81: Q&As Recovering from surgery, Wearables, What’s the best pillow, how to know when the gut is healed? - March 3, 2021