Podcast: Play in new window | Embed
Subscribe to Podcast Apple Podcasts | Email | RSS
- Do you ever wake up tired in the morning even after sleeping for 7-8 hours? Feel like hitting the bed after 2 PM? Need 3 cups or more of Starbucks coffee just to make it through the day? If this sounds like you, you need help. Millions of people suffer from some form of fatigue but have idea what to do about it.
- Fatigue is a common complaint for patients in my office. It can either be the primary issue or a secondary effect. Many people, especially teenagers and young adults, are turning to artificial energy boosters such as energy drinks or coffee. These, however, have very detrimental effects upon your body (energy drinks).
- Some people think that all they need to do is get more sleep, but then they find difficulty trying to fall asleep or stay asleep. So during they day they feel sleepy and at night time they can’t get rest. This becomes very detrimental to your body and mind.
- What I am about to recommend will help about 70% of the people suffering from fatigue. (If your fatigue is chronic in nature – the other 30% – you’re going to need something above this, but you can still use this as your base.)
- Learn the 7 Steps to ending fatigue
- Get the green drink that contains ashwaganda to help restore proper adrenal function www.whaddupdocuniversity.com/greendrink
- Join our Facebook Group www.whaddupdocuniversity.com/fbgroup
- Episode 83: Improving Metabolic Flexibility & balancing the insulin response - March 17, 2021
- Episode 82: Can breathing magical air help you live forever? with Rowena Gates from NanoVi - March 10, 2021
- Episode 81: Q&As Recovering from surgery, Wearables, What’s the best pillow, how to know when the gut is healed? - March 3, 2021